Monday, July 27, 2015

One Year Anniversary plus Happiest Place On Earth - The Temple!!





The week has come! And the year mark has been hit! (Well...in a few days...) I really can not believe it's been a full year already! I look back and I realize just how fast the time is truly flying.. It's kind of unsettling! This has been the most rewarding thing in my life! Sometimes I can't believe I'm actually out here, but I look how much my life has changed and how my relationship with my Heavenly Father has grown! Phew....a year....

This week we were able to go attend a session at the temple too! I mean...we had to wake up at like 4:30 in the morning, to give us enough time to get ready, drive to our rides house, and get to Orlando by about 6:30. It was SOOO amazing though, I mean...Disney is supposed to be the happiest place on earth, and although it's great, I think the temple is!


We were able to spend a good amount of time there, and even see some old missionary district members from Orlando South Stake- Ocoee area! So that was a good part too. I love the temple, and the spirit is always so strong. The ordinances that take place and the opportunity we have to be sealed as a family for time and eternity is the most amazing thing we can ever want and have! On our way back we got stuck in traffic, because there was a 3 semi truck accident on the opposite side of the Turnpike... CRAZY!!


Speaking of crazy, we taught a lesson this week that really made a lasting impression but sadly not in a good way. We were basically in the center of the largest argument I've heard on my mission.. It was terrifying! And at one point, we apologized for the contention and tried to leave, but the man in the house told us to stay seated and we couldn't leave. It was the craziest lesson I think I've ever had. So we aren't quite sure what to really do anymore with that all...scary.


We also were able to start teaching Dana, Linda's son! He is way awesome and is being quite receptive to the discussions. He has a great attitude about everything and we have been able to already see a huge change in him. We are excited to see how he continues progressing in the gospel.


Also, sadly this week, my back has been slightly worse some days... The medication hasn't really been helping, so this Friday I'm switching to something a little stronger I guess? If that's doesn't work, in 2 weeks they will X-ray it... But I'm still moving along and trying to do my best! It's been super uncomfortable to even sit in a chair and teach a lesson! Ah..no worries though!


I appreciate all the help I've received from you guys, and the emails and letters and prayers too..You truly make it easier! Also thanks for all the early birthday wishes! I appreciate it and I love and miss you all!  I hope you have a splendid week this week!

 
One year without my favorite band, Twenty One Pilots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment